Principles of Management Consultancy
Our innovative Principles of Management Consultancy TM workshop is designed to provide consultants, educators, executives and entrepreneurs with hands-on grounding in applying the processes and skills required by recognized global standards.
The course provides participants with an in-depth, experiential examination of the elements required to obtain the Caribbean Institute of Certified Management Consultants (CICMC) award of the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designation.
It provides opportunities to give and receive management consulting services via live case scenarios and participant personal profiles.
Here´s a few more:
- Obtain guidance on how to stay abreast of industry trends and evolving standards and practices.
- Focus on the interpersonal skills needed to establish and maintain relationships with clients and associates
- Recognize the stages in the management consulting process
- Identify various management consulting models, tools and techniques and their appropriate use.
- Explore the various levels/types of diagnosis, research and analysis that occur in the management consulting process.
- Discover how to apply change management principles.
- Find out how to contract for management consulting services.
- Use the components of organization breadth to assess the parameters of individual expertise and determine when to collaborate with other consultants/experts.
- Explore the implications for various management consulting disciplines and the top reasons management consultants are hired.
- Examine the various methods consultants use to obtain business and so much more!
Register by April 15th, 2014 and receive a complimentary WAVE Professional Styles assessment.CLICK HERE FOR FULL REGISTRATION INFORMATION.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
3Si Flow Newsletter
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and get the latest perspectives on sustaining the growth and renewal of your business or consulting practice.
3Si Flow Newsletter Signup Form
Principles of Management Consultancy Barbados Workshop is Here!
Management consulting is a major global industry and clients are now demandi…Read More
Dennis Strong, CMC, Featured Speaker at Power Breakfast in Newark, NJ
Special Invitation: Strong Words Live
Many of you have been asking about how to access our Strong Words Live articles …Read More
- Wednesday 9th April
- Monday 6th January
- Thursday 18th July
- Thursday 18th July