Welcome to our 3Si website.
At 3Si, we are always seeking to create partnerships for satisfaction.
All consultants are hired to bring about change. Therefore where there is change, there will be a requirement for new learning. This reality requires that we must be extraordinary listeners who inspire confidence that your needs have been genuinely heard and form the basis of our recommendations and efforts. This also means that we must discern what new skills and understandings are necessary for sustaining the changes. Typically, as we work with our clients, they find there is a palpable new energy and confidence within the organization.
We greatly respect the trust placed in us by our clients and handle this with the utmost care and integrity.
We have realized that it is important for us to stay on top of our game and continue to do so through:
- Constantly monitoring challenges that clients and various markets face.
- Interacting with management consultants and clients worldwide.
- Benchmarking against best practice and in many cases, we are considered to be best practice.
- Delivering unique training by making extensive use of the learner’s reality and provide learning experiences that are structured to lead participants leaving with a sense of accomplishment even when they are striving for greater proficiency.
- Auditioning members of our team regardless of their confirmed technical expertise because at 3Si, our associates must be accomplished team players.
- Placing a heavy emphasis on customer satisfaction rather than customer service.
All this we do as part of our commitment to saying “Sustainable Transformation Starts Here” with us.
We value relationships and creating partnerships for satisfaction and accomplishment. This is at the forefront of everything that we do.
Dennis Strong, CMC
Chairman and CEO, 3Si
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
3Si Flow Newsletter
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and get the latest perspectives on sustaining the growth and renewal of your business or consulting practice.
3Si Flow Newsletter Signup Form
Principles of Management Consultancy Barbados Workshop is Here!
Management consulting is a major global industry and clients are now demandi…Read More
Dennis Strong, CMC, Featured Speaker at Power Breakfast in Newark, NJ
Special Invitation: Strong Words Live
Many of you have been asking about how to access our Strong Words Live articles …Read More
- Wednesday 9th April
- Monday 6th January
- Thursday 18th July
- Thursday 18th July